Friday 18 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Forty One

I had a nice walk this morning. Before it was a too hot day. We saw my friend Jamie. That is good.

I had to wear my way too cold boot last night. So I would not lick my sore foot. Oh well. I got cheese treats.

Emmet went to the tidy me up store today. To get his hair cut for the summer. We look the same now. That is good.

Tonight Zita is going on an airplane to go to way far away Ireland. To visit the ocean. In Wexford. 

Niamh is there. And cousin Orlaith. And cousin Ciara. And all the other cousins. From Ireland.  

They are not going to visit castles or the way way way old places. With the big tall stones. Craig and Emmet do that. They are going to lay on the beach and eat fish and chips. And drink tea. Every night. It is what people do by the ocean. And hide from the sharks. 

Zita is going for a long time. Too long. I have to take care of Emmet and Craig for the whole time. I will worry. They will forget to do things they are supposed to do. Like watering my green beans. And putting the right garbage out. And having their baths. They well not listen to me. It is known.

When Zita comes home she will bring Niamh home too. To see me. Because I will be lonely with only Craig and Emmet to take care of. Who do not listen very well. Too bad for them.

A man came to my house to put new brakes on Craig's red go fast chair. I do not know why. Nobody told me.

It is hard being a dog in this house. It is known. 



No comments:

Post a Comment