Friday 4 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Twenty Seven

We slept in again. Way late.

We had to stay up late late last night to get Niamh and Julia from the way loud outside music place. 

Zita said all the people in the world were there. And their wives. I do not know why. 

It took a long time to get Niamh and Julia. They had a good time. They had to stop and get pizza. Or Niamh would stave to death. Like when Craig forgets my dinner time. Oh dear.

They are going again tonight. Because Julia knows everybody. They get way special stickers. It means they are special music people. Ha. 

Ciara's tummy is all better. She is going to go tonight too. That is good.

I can not go tonight again. Too many people. Some of them are way too silly Niamh said. Oh dear. I would not like that. At all. 

I will stay here and guard my house. And Zita and Craig and Emmet.

It is a very nice day. Not way too hot. Just nice. We had toasts when we got back from our walk. That is good.

Zita used the special very sharp brush on all the places when my fur was too tangled. So I will be all nice for the make me beautiful store. That is good. 

Emmet looks just like me. Ha. Too fury. He will have to go to the make me tidy store. It is for boys. Too bad for him.

Emmet is reading his new book. From the other university. He is writing his own story al about it. So he will not forget. When he is old like Craig. Ha. He is drinking Irish tea. That is what you have to drink when you are writing your university stories. It is known. Sometimes you can eat bagels from Mister Kettleman's store too. With the soft cheese. They give nice dogs bagel bits when we visit. 

Zita and Niamh and Ciara went out shopping. They like shopping. Maybe I will get a present.

Craig and I sat on our beautiful patio. Craig pulled out all the nasty weeds on our patio. I helped. A lot. I did not dig any holes at all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment