Wednesday 30 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Fifty Three

We got up early. Then we went back to bed. We had a sleep in. Because it is summer and we can.

Craig said so.

There was a really big noise last night. I do not know what it was. Craig did not know. Emmet did not know. It was a secret noise. Ha. It woke us all up. I think it was a giant rabbit. Trying to steal my green beans. Too bad for him. I think the very fierce lions got him. Ha. 

We did not have toasts after the coffee. We had used pizza. I had used pizza bits. Ha. 

Craig said Zita and Niamh will be home real soon. That is why we had used pizza for our breakfast. Zita does not have pizza instead of toasts. Zita has toasts and her special marmalade. Zita does not share her toasts. Oh well. 

I do not know when real soon is. Not today Craig said. Oh well.

Craig and Emmet stopped and talked to Emmet's lady professor and all her friends. And the very shy dog. On their way home from the ask questions night restraurent. 

Emmet said he and Craig knew all the answers. But they were not playing the know all the answers game. They were just eating their nice dinner. There were questions about way old things. And people. That is why they knew all the answers. They did not win any presents. Oh well. 

Tomorrow Craig and Emmet are going to go shopping again for nice food. Not pizzas.  

There was way loud thunder today. I was not scared. Emmet and I looked out my watching window. Ha. 

Emmet is cooking dinner tonight. On the stove. With our own made green beans. I will get some. Because Emmet and I are friends. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment