Wednesday 16 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Thirty Nine

We had a nice sleep. Zita and Craig and me. On the big bed. Altogether.

I cut my back-foot. I am going to see my Doctor Smith tomorrow. For some special medicine. That is good.

Craig and Zita and I had toasts this morning. That is right.

Craig and I had more toasts for lunch. With special all French jam. I like jam.

Emmet is going to get new shoes. For his long get all better for ever walks. That is good.

There was a shark in my pond. It was very big. I barked at it. Craig said it was just a big balloon that looked like a shark.  I think it was a real big shark. So does Emmet. 

Niamh used the telephone to call us from way far away Ireland. Tomorrow they are going to the very wild county Wexford. Right beside the very big ocean. Where the very fast and scary sharks live. Oh dear. 

Niamh does not like fish. She just likes chips. She should not go in the ocean where all the fish live. It is known. All her cousins are not afraid of the fish. That is good.

Emmet got four new shoes. He only has two feet. Ha. People are silly. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment