Sunday 27 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Fifty

We did not get up so early today. Craig had to watch the little cars race. Then we got up.

We did not have toasts today. We had bagels.  Bagels are good. No jam. Oh well.

I was right. Craig's football team lost. Oh well. 

Last night there were frogs in my side yard. After the rain. You cannot play with frogs. Oh well.

Craig got a pillow for the red go fast chair.  It is too big. He is too tall. Ha. Too bad for him.

Emmet got lots of green and yellow beans from our own garden. For the Irish chicken dinner. He gave me some. I like beans. 

It was a noisy night. Too much thunder. And blow all the leaves around winds. I slept on the big comfy bed. All safe Ha. 

We played throw the ball a lot today. 

I miss my Red Ball. Red Balls taste the best. Craig cannot find any in all the stores. That is not nice. I think someone has stolen all the Red Balls. I will tell Uncle Bill. Too bad for them. Ha.

It is Sunday but no pancakes and bacon today. Zita and Niamh are not here in our own house. Craig and Emmet cannot cook nice pancakes and bacon. Only Irish chicken and pasta. And coffee. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

Craig and Emmet went to the food store. They got me croissants. And toasty bread. Good for me. And strawberries and raspberries for Emmet. Nothing for Craig. Oh dear. 

Zita called us on the telephone. She told us that Niamh and all the cousins are going to ride way big Irish horses again. Tomorrow. Big horses are scary. And smelly.  It is known.



No comments:

Post a Comment