Wednesday 23 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Forty Six

Craig was wrong. He and Emmet were late last night. At the cheese party restraurent. They had their own dinning room for Craig's mother's way way way old birthday. 

I guarded the house until very late. When Craig and Emmet got home I had my dessert and peanut butter treat. Then we went to bed.

Zita and Niamh are still in way far way Ireland. With all the cousins. In the long house by the ocean.  

Zita called us. On the telephone. Zita was in a little town with a castle. She said castles are not so interesting without Craig and Emmet. Too bad for them.

I still look Zita and my friend Niamh. At night before I go to bed I walk all around the house. It makes me a sad dog when I do not find them.

I get a bit anxious when Emmet or Craig leave our house. I am afraid they will go to way far way too. 

And I will be with out a family to take care of. Oh dear. Oh dear. Craig said they wold never forget me. I will allway have them for a family. To take care of. That is nice. I still worry. It is known.

Emmet is cooking dinner tonight. They did not forget to put the scary garbage cans out where the brave garbage men get them. That is good.

Craig is a Viking again. He is nearly a king. But with no nice dog. And only one hand. Too bad for him.

It is only a hot day. Not a way too hot day. We played throw the ball some more today. That is good. We did not have toasts today. I do not know why. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow. With lots of jam. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment