Sunday 13 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Thirty Six

It was a bit of a soggy day. Oh well.

Everybody is very busy packing all their presents to take back to way far away Ireland. 

They have way lots of stuff to put in their take on vacation bags.

Zita is going to drive another very big car to the not close at all airport in Toronto. Early tomorrow. With Niamh and cousin Ciara. To get on the airplane. All by themselves. It is scary. 

Zita's is coming home after. For just a little while Craig said. Then is going to way far away Ireland too. 

Then it will be only me to take care of Emmet and Craig. For a long time. Oh dear. They will not listen to me. Too bad for them.

Today Craig and Zita got presents. From each other. Zita got beautiful flowers and a nice new knife. For cutting the ends off my green beans.

Craig got lots of new shirts. With pockets. Craig likes pockets. It is known.

Everybody went out for a nice dinner. Because they had a nice get married party a long time ago. On the same day. I guarded the house. And got peanut butter treats. Good for me.

I do not like it when Niamh goes to way far away Ireland. There is not dancing in our house when Niamh is not here. Too bad for me. It is way too quiet. It is known.

Craig said she will be back soon. I do not like the word soon. It is known. Too bad for me. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment