Monday 21 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Forty Four

It is a way too hot day. 

Craig and I went for a nice long walk. As soon as we got up. Before coffee. Or toasts. Before the too hot.

We went down the little little streets. With no sidewalks.  I like those street. And we saw my friends the ducks. Even lots of little little ducks. That is nice.

We saw Bonnie. Bonnie is a very shy dog. She is a bit afraid of me because am a bit big. Oh dear. I was very polite. Craig told me. That is good.

Craig had to go out in the way too hot. To bring things to people. And to bring the silver little car to Mister Paul's fat man tire store. To get his summer tires on. He is very slow. It is known.

Emmet put the make the house cool machine on. That is good. The house is a nice not so hot now. That is good.

I had to wear the way too cold boot last night. Oh dear. Emmet had to help put it on. I got lots of pieces of cheese. 

We played throw the ball a lot. Even in the way too hot. Because I am still sad. 

My friend the other Kathy came and took me for a nice little walk. Not so far because it is way too hot. It is known. 

Only sandwiches for dinner tonight because of the way too hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment