Wednesday 2 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Twenty Five

We slept in today. Everybody. Even me.  

Zita and I went for a little walk. It is still a way hot day.  No toasts today. Oh well. 

Niamh and cousin Ciara took a little boy to see a movie all about dragons. Not the scary ones from Craig and Emmet's scary wolves and dragons programme. Nice dragons. 

Zita and Susan went out for a nice lunch in a nice restaurant. Not a too many chips restaurant. A restaurant with a table sheet. Like our chees parties. Table sheets mean everybody is going to laugh a lot when they have their dinner. It is known.   

I stayed here to guard Craig and my friend Emmet. Craig and I played throw the ball a lot today. Even in the too hot. 

Craig put the make the house cold machine for me. So I could have a nice nap on my comfy bed. 

Craig had a bath last night.  I do not like it when he has his baths . He does not smell like Craig. He smells like too much soap. Oh well. 

We did not go out on our beautiful patio today. It is too hot. We went out last night. When it not so hot. Craig and Zita used the special very noisy make the coffees machine. For just way little coffees. People are silly. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment