Monday 30 June 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Twenty Three

We got up way early. It is a too hot day. We went for a long long walk before it was too hot. Way down the canal right to the bridge. Niamh and cousin Ciara slept in. They did not get to go. Too bad for them. 

When we got home I had a nice rest on my comfy bed. In the kitchen. Then we had our toasts. That is good.

Zita and Niamh and cousin Ciara went up to our friends the Mahoney's cottage. It is not way too hot at the cottage. They can go for a nice swim in the big lake. 

No sharks in this lake either Niamh said. That is good. Sharks are very big. I saw one on the television in the den. It was trying to get into a boat. That is why Emmet does not like boats. I have never been in a boat. Too many sharks and giant icebergs Emmet says. Too dangerous. For us. Oh well. 

I stayed here to take care Emmet and Craig. Craig is in charge. Not me. I barked too much this morning. Oh dear. 

My kitchen has a nice cool floor. All made of tiles. I got carrot treats today. And peanut butter sandwiches ends. That is good. 

Emmet went for a walk. Even in the way too hot. To get his very special ice tea. Ha. People are silly when I am not in charge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment