Saturday 26 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Forty Nine

Craig and I got up way early today. Some silly person called us. On the telephone way too early. To sell us something. Too bad for them. We went back to our comfy bed.

We are having Irish chicken tonight. Not pasta. Ha.

Craig did not go the the old friends breakfast. Everyone was doing summer things. Me too. Craig put my nice bowl of water outside. In my side yard. I had a nice nap on the hot stones. Until I got too hot. Oh well.

We played throw the ball just a bit today.

Craig and Emmet met his professor and her friend. On their way home from the too many chips restaurant. They talked for a long long time. I could see them. They laughed a lot. That is good. 

She comes from Wales. Where the scary dragons come from. Oh dear. They stay in Wales. Because they eat coal for their fiery coughs. Craig said there is no coal where I live. That is good.

I have not seen my friend Jamie in a while. Jamie does not like the way too hot. He goes on his nice walks early early in the morning. Before Craig is all awake. Way before coffee. Or toasts. Ha.

We had two toasts today. No jam. Oh well.

It is football time again. We will watch it on the television in the den. Craig's team will lose and I will have a nice nap on the comfy sofa in the den. 

I can get up on the comfy sofa in the den. Not on anything in the nice living room. They are for guests. Like Uncle Bill or Mister Paul or Zita's eat at nice restraurents lady friends. Too bad for me.

I have my own made comfy bed in the kitchen. Right where the nice cold wind comes out in the way too hot days. That is good. 

My sore foot is almost all better. No more Doctor Smith's medice for me. That is good.

Zita and Niamh are still in way far away. Oh dear. Niamh's bed room is too tidy. It is not right. Too bad for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment