Thursday 3 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Twenty Six

It is not a way too hot day today. We slept in again. Because it is summer vacation time. Ha.

Cousin Ciara has a sick tummy. Oh dear.  Niamh has a sore eye. She has to put drops in it. I watched. I was a big help. She said so.

Niamh is going to the very loud outside music tonight. With her dance friend. I am not allowed to go. The music is way loud and I might get scared and get lost. Too bad for me.

I had a nice walk. 

Craig and Zita and Niamh had to eat outside last night. In the rain. Ha. I stayed here to guard my friend Emmet and cousin Ciara. I did not get soggy. Too bad for them. Ha. 

Emmet got a book from far away. From another university. Just for a little while. It is all about old old stories about old old gods. And their friends. I do not know who they are. They are just old. 

Emmet like way old things. That is why he goes to his university. To write long stories all about way old things. And way old people. And eat donuts. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment