Sunday 20 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Forty Three

We had to get up early to watch the little cars race. Oh well.

I got in trouble for taking my special do not lick my sore foot socks off. In the middle of the night. Oh well.

Then Craig and I went for a walk. 

Craig never takes me for walks. Zita and I always go for our nice walks. Or Niamh. But they are way too far away to come with me for my walks. Too bad for me.

Craig and I went for a nice long walk. We went and saw my friends the ducks. Craig said I was the best slow walking dog in the whole world. I got cheese treats when I got home. 

We can not walk fast with the go fast chair. We might go way too fast. We might crash into something. Maybe a big tree. Oh dear. That is why I got cheeses treats for being a slow walking dog. It is known. 

We saw a scary house with no bottom. Just big legs. I could see underneath the house. That is not right. Oh dear. Craig said it was held up with piles of money. That is not true. The piles were made of big pieces of wood. Craig was wrong. Ha. Too bad for him.

We saw nasty squirrels on our walk. I just sat until they ran away. More treats for me. No treats for squirrels. Ha.

We had toasts with jam when we got home. I was very tired and had a nice nap. That is good. 

Zita and Niamh are with all the lady cousins. They called us on the phone. They are all at the other house. The very long one. Near the giant beach in Wexford.  

Wexford is another part of way far away Ireland.  A part near the ocean. Ireland is not so big as here. But it has little wiggly roads and is very very old so it thinks it is big. Ha.

They are having a good time Zita said. Cousin Orlaith is there too. I am still sad because I am still missing them. Oh dear. Especially at go to bed time. Oh dear.

Emmet is making dinner tonight. It will be pasta. Emmet loves pasta. And butter.  He rembered to water my green beans. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment