Tuesday 15 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Thirty Eight

I guarded Craig and Emmet last night.  Everyone else is gone away. Oh dear. I do not like that at all.

I sat at my watching window looking for them. But they did not come home last night. I slept on the comfy bed to keep Craig company.

We got up early this morning. We played throw the ball a lot. When there was not any too much rain.

I looked in all our rooms but there was no Zita. There was no Niamh. Just Craig. And Emmet. Asleep in the big bedroom in the basement. Oh well.

Craig and I had croissants for lunch. No toasts this morning. I like croissants too. 

I do not like it when things are not right. It is known. 

Craig is a knight in long long ago and way far away Wales. Looking a a nasty person who killed a king. That is not very nice. He does not have a nice dog. Just a lady friend who sings sad songs. 

I do not like sad things. I like happy things. Like cheese parties. Or Saint Santa's Christmas. With secret presents. I like those things. Where everybody laughs. And I get lots of treats. Ha. 

Zita is coming home this afternoon  Craig told me. That is good. Not Niamh. She is in way far away Ireland. Oh dear. 

Craig brought Zita home in the silver little car. He was right. 

I was very happy. I tried not to jump up. But I did. Zita said it was OK. That is good.

We went for a nice long walk. To see my friends the ducks. 

At the end of our walk I got the very first own grown green bean from our beautiful garden. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment