Thursday 5 June 2014

Day Six Hundred and Ninety Eight

I had another very busy day. 

We went a long walk. It is a nearly rainy day. Without the rain. 

Zita has to find the special powder to make Niamh's toe dance shoes all beautiful red. It is hard to do.
The stores are all empty. That is not right. 

Today is the day the very big truck bring all our newspapers. I did not bark too much at the nice men. That is good. They forgot the special treats for very nice dogs. Oh well.  

Now all the nice people are going to come to get all the newspapers for their friends. I will not bark at them this time.

My friend Garry came to visit. And get all his papers. He lives with my cousin Mattie. Mattie is going to the make me beautiful store tomorrow. He is very big. Bigger than me. He is a boy. Mattie hates squirrels too. Ha. 

Emmet took Orlaith to his very nice university yesterday. Now she knows where it is. So she went to swim in the universities very very big swimming pool today. There are no sharks in swimming pools. Just loud people. Emmet told me. That is good. 

No toasts today either. Oh dear. We had brand new bagels from our favourite bagel store for lunch.  I got bagel bits. That is good. I like bagels.  

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh and I are very sad. Some nice policemen were shot by a nasty man. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

All the police dogs in the whole world are looking for that nasty man. They will catch him. He will be very sorry. Too bad for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment