Sunday 29 June 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Twenty Two

We had another way too hot day.  We went for only a short walk. On the nice shady streets. Not the streets with too hot sidewalks. 

We had our toasts on our beautiful patio. My friend Jamie came for a visit. We had a nap. In the cool shady part of the beautiful patio. Jamie does not like the way too hot. She likes the too cold. Oh well.

Niamh and cousin Ciara went shopping twice today. 

They went to where all the Chinese food stores are. To look at Chinese food. With Cara and Emily. In the way too hot. Oh well. 

I stayed here with Craig and Emmet. To guard them. On my comfy bed. In the nice and cool kitchen.

We only played throw the ball a bit. Because of the way too hot. 

All of Niamh's friends came over to vist me last night. That is nice. They went out in the very dark.  

I could not go. I got very worried. There are dangerous things outside hiding in the dark night. Lions. Or way too smelly skunks. Or maybe tigers. I do not like it when people go out in the dark. It is known.

We had the make the house cool machine on last night. That is good.  Zita will put it on today too. When she gets home. It is known. 

Niamh and cousin Ciara and Emily and Cara brought my outside bath tub up from the basement. I had a nice keep me cool bath. With the hose. Ha. I splashed everybody. Nobody was way too hot. Good for me.

We are having a too hot for cooking dinner tonight. Nice sandwiches. And peas. Ha. I love green bean treats. 

All the ladies are all going out to a hamburgers and too many chips restaurant. I am staying here with Zita and Craig and Emmet. In my nice cool house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment