Tuesday 10 June 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Three

I got up way early today.  So I could help move the cars. I am always a big help moving the cars. I sit in the gold big car and guard it. It is my job. 

Craig had to drive Emmet to his university. For his remember everything exam. Emmet wanted to go way early so he would not forget anything that he remembered. That is good. The way old Gods are glad that Emmet does not forget them. 

When he came home he got back into his comfy bed. For a nice nap. On his cosy pillows. Ha. The old Gods keep him company when I am not there. It is known.

Tonight is Niamh's special dance for everybody night. She is the Queen of Hearts. She is a star. In her way beautiful costume. With the very red toe dance shoes. And a gold crown. 

Craig took her costume and all her special make up and her dinner croissants to the dance a lot place. They were croissants with cheese. I did not get any croissants bits today. Just toasts this morning. Before our walk. Oh well.

Everybody is going to see her in her beautiful costume and clap a lot. I am not going. Dogs cannot clap. Too bad for me. I am going to stay here and guard our house. And have peanut butter treats. And lie on my new comfy summer duvet. 

Mister Bill is going. To take his beautiful pictures of Niamh. On her toe dance shoes. In her beautiful costume. That is good. 

Orlaith had a nap yesterday after riding up the big hills on the go fast bicycle. She did not wake up until way past dinner time. I did not wake her up. Good for me.

I like my new Red Ball. It is very tasty. I like presents. 

More scoundrels came to our door. Craig said thank you to them. But told them we have our own scoundrel. The red and white scoundrels. I do not know why they are our scoundrels. 

I cannot bark at all the scoundrels who walk up on my patio. Craig says they want to be a big help. But not all of them. Oh well. That is why we have our scoundrels. 

Scoundrel time is very confusing. Even for people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment