Monday 23 June 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Sixteen

This morning Zita and Niamh got into a different car. A big silver car. The kind with full tires. And a very big trunk. For all the presents from way far away. They are going to the too far away airport. In Toronto. To find cousin Ciara so she does not get lost in the way too big airport. And have to live there forever. Oh dear. 

They are going to sleep in a nice hotel. And bounce on the beds. And watch the television in bed. Niamh told me. And have chocolate croissants and tea for breakfast. 

Sometime I do not do my job very well. I am supposed to keep everyone safe and together. How can I do this when nobody stays home for me to guard. Except my friend Emmet.

I tell them they should stay home with me. They do not listen to me. I should go with them. But I bark too much in the car. Oh dear. I do not know why. Sometimes I am way quiet. But mostly not. It is hard to do my job. Maybe it is my fault. Maybe they will need a way too quiet dog. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

I do not like other dogs trying to take away my own beautiful patio. Even dogs I know. One tried to steal my beautiful patio last week. I get in trouble for that too. Oh dear. 

Emmet is going to make dinner tonight. Emmet can cook things. Like pasta. And brownies. Craig can only make peanut butter and honey sandwiches. And coffee. Ha. 

I will have to sleep on the big comfy bed tonight. So Craig does not get lonely. Or scared. I can do that. All by myself. Ha.   

No comments:

Post a Comment