Wednesday 11 June 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Four

Niamh was the way way big star last night. In her beautiful Queen of Hearts costume. With her very red toe dance shoes. 

Craig said she got all the claps. Zita said she was way beautiful. Zita said the stage gets smaller when Niamh comes on. I do not know how. It must be magic. Niamh must be magic. Ha. Emmet says not enough people understand magic. Or the way old Gods. 

I could not go to Niamh's special dance for everybody last night. Too many people. All of Niamh's friends were there. Except me. Too bad for me. Oh well.

Niamh is going to be the Queen of Hearts again tonight. Not everybody could go last night. Emmet is going tonight. I guarded him last night. He had a rest after his remember everything exam. 

Zita is going to see Niamh again tonight too. With Emmet. That is good. I still cannot go. Too bad for me. I will have to stay here and guard Craig. He is still a Roman. Maybe we will have croissants. 

I saw Niamh's in her beautiful costume practice her toe dance dance in our kitchen. Just for me. Ha.

Mister Bill made very beautiful pictures of Niamh. In her beautiful costume. 

Mister Bill is very upset. Maggie Dog went to her make me beautiful store. They cut off all her fur. They did not make her all beautiful. Now she has no fur. Just Maggie.

Maggie Dog will get sun burns. Just like Niamh. Oh dear. 

They should go to my make me beautiful store. They would not take away all my fur. It is known.

Niamh had a remember everything toe dance exam this morning. She is way too busy. Too bad for her. 

Craig drove her to the dance a lot school so she did not have to sit on the smelly bus. 

Today is Niamh's last day to have her make her teeth all beautiful wires on. She is very happy. 

When I woke up this morning there was a squirrel on my bedroom window sill. That is not right. I hate squirrels.

Tomorrow is the chose your rascals day. Zita and Emmet and Craig can say who they want to be our rascal. Not me. Not Niamh. We are not old enough. That is not fair. They are our rascals even if we are too young. Too bad for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment