Wednesday 4 June 2014

Day Six Hundred and Ninety Seven

I had a nice quiet day. It is a not too hot day. That is good.

It was very loud and bright last night. Niamh was a bit scared. I stayed with her in the living room. We watched the scary loud rain. And the bright lights. All by ourselves. We were very brave together. That is why you have friends. For scary nights. 

Emmet and Craig ate their pizza. Nothing fell on the floor. Oh well.

Emmet took Orlaith to look at his nice university today. They do not have row your own fast boats at Emmet's university. Just lots of books. About way old people and places. And donut stores. And friends. It is known.

We have lots and lots of books. Emmet told me his nice university has way more than we do. In a brand new building. Just for books. And donuts. That is good.

Emmet is still studying about all the way old Gods and their friends. For his remember everything exam. Oh dear. Emmet still gets very tired. I help him with his little rests. In his cosy big bedroom.

We did not have toasts today. I do not know why. Oh well.

There was a squirrel on my window. Looking at me. I almost caught it. I got in trouble for jumping on the window. Sometimes I am not a good listener. Oh well. I hate squirrels. 

Niamh is very very busy. Lots of practice for her dance for everybody nights. And her remember everything exams. I will sleep on her bed. That will make her feel better. I am good making people happy. It is my job. And keeping everybody safe. 

Niamh needs to make her special toe dance shoes all bright red. For when she is the Queen of Hearts. Zita will help her. I cannot help. I do not know about toe dance shoes. I only have some shoes for the too cold winter. But they fall off when I jump in the too much snow. Oh well. They are not red. 




No comments:

Post a Comment