Friday 6 June 2014

Day Six Hundred and Ninety Nine

It is a very nice day. We had a nice walk to visit the ducks. 

No toasts today. I think Craig has forgotten how to make toasts. Oh dear. 

We had to move the cars. I helped. I like sitting in the gold big car. And watching my street. 

Zita has to take our newspaper to all the nice stores on the busy street. Orlaith says they are shops. That is because she is from way far away Ireland. They do not know all our words in way far away Ireland. It is because of the Gaelic they have. Oh well.

Craig took Orlaith to Niamh's dance a lot school. So Niamh can show her all her nice teachers. Orlaith does not dance a lot. She rows little boats fast. To get away from the sharks. Maybe the sharks speak Gaelic. Like Orlaith. 

There are no sharks in my pond. The ducks would not come to visit me if there were sharks in my pond. 

Emmet is still studying all about the way old Gods. I know. He comes up and makes Irish tea. Lots of times. 

The way old Gods are confusing. Emmet told me that everybody calls them different names. That is silly. You prayers will not work. If you do not know the right name. It is known.  Maybe that is why nobody but Emmet remembers them anymore. Too bad for them. Ha.

Niamh's toe dance shoes are all red now. That is good. She got a scary mask for her dance for everybody nights. I do not like it. She cannot wear it in the house. Zita told her. It would scare me. It is not Niamh at all. It does not have a mouth at all. 

Emmet says that is good. He is wrong. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment