Sunday 15 June 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Eight

I got in lots trouble today. Too bad for me.  

A dog tried to steal my beautiful patio from me. I got angry and jumped on it. And I showed it my very big teeth. I had to go in the house. No one would talk to me. Oh dear. 

It was not my fault. I did not try to steal anyone's patio. Everyone would be sad if our patio belonged to another dog. And not me. It is hard being a dog. It is known.

I had a nice walk. We went down the long windy path to the little lake. Where the canal ends. It is a very nice long walk. There are lots of trees on this walk. That is good.

There were lots of nasty geese there. One of them made an awful very loud noise at me. That was not nice. I do not like geese. I just like my friends the ducks. In my other pond.

Today is say thank you to all the nice fathers day. Craig got presents. New special jams for our toasts in the mornings. And a new shirt. And a giant cup from the scary wolves and dragons television program. 

Craig did not have to win the cup. Like his hockey team did. Ha. 

Zita and Niamh and Orlaith are going to sleep at Kathy's cottage. In the scary forest. I am not going. I am staying here to guard Craig and Emmet. They are going to go to a restaurant for dinner again. Like last night. So they won't starve. 

They had hamburgers and too many chips again. Ha. 

There are no sharks in Kathy's lake. Just big turtles. Niamh told me. Craig gets turtles for Christmas. That is good. 

Tonight is the scary television program night. I might have to watch it. To guard Craig when Zita and Niamh are away in the forest. Oh dear. There are no giants tonight. Craig told me. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment