Wednesday 25 June 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Eighteen

Zita and Niamh and cousin Ciara got home late late last night. I waited for them at my watching window. Craig said I better look out my window. He was right. They came home. Even in the way too much rain. From the too far away airport. That is good.

I was was very happy. Everyone was home. Even cousin Ciara. That is right. I like things to be right.

There was a squirrel on my patio. I did not jump on the window. I did not even bark. I got carrot treats. Good for me.

We went right to bed. We were all tired. It is very tiring being happy. It is known. 

Ciara brought treats for Emmet and Niamh. From way far away Ireland. Treats they only have there. Ha.

Zita and I went for a nice ling walk this morning. I had to have the kill me forever nose collar on. Sometimes I forget to listen. And pull too much. Oh dear. 

When we came home we had our toasts. Even Emmet was awake. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet had to go to a sad party. To say good bye to a lady they knew a long time ago. Before I lived here. Oh dear. I do not like sad. Dogs do not like sad. It is known. We like happy. 

This afternoon Emmet went to his very nice doctor. She said all the nasty holes were getting better. They are just way big. And not so pretty. Oh well. 

Uncle Bill came over on his blue big new motorcycle. To show Zita. It has a back seat. They are going to go for a ride some day. 

Ciara is going to sleep on the other bed in Niamh's room. So they can laugh a lot. And not sleep at all.

Ciara and Niamh are going to make Craig's silver little car and spic and span. For real money. It is way too messy. They went to Niamh's school today. Just to see it. They saw Niamh's favourite toe dance teacher. That is good.

Ciara is very tired. Because they have a different time in way far away Ireland. I do not know why. I like my time better. Time for dinner. Time for bed. Time for throw the Red ball. Time for nice naps. Time for walks. They are good times. It is known. 



No comments:

Post a Comment