Friday 27 June 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Twenty

It is a very hot day. We went for our special way too hot day walk. On all the nice shady streets. Not by the too sunny ponds.

We did not go on our beautiful patio today. It was too hot for us. We had our toasts in front of my watching window.

Craig and I played throw the Red ball a bit. Not to much. I get too hot. That is why I am going to go to the make me beautiful store. So I can have short fur. And not get way too hot. 

Not so short like Maggie. They took all of Maggie's fur off. Oh dear. Maggie's tries to steal my throwing balls. On my patio. I do not like that. 

Zita and Niamh and Ciara went to the nice not so far away lake. The lake with no sharks in it. To go swimming. And have a picnic. On a blanket. I did not go. I stayed here to guard Craig and Emmet.  

Craig is not a detective in way old turkey anymore. Now he is a detective in way far away London. Where cousin Christina lives. He does not have a dog either. Oh dear.

Craig should be the nice French detective with the nice dog who helps him catch all the nasty people. I like those stories. The nice detective has a friend who makes famous cheese. Those are good stories. Nice dogs and cheeses. Ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment