Tuesday 17 June 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Ten

I had a nice day. We went for a long walk this morning. To both my ponds. 

Last night I went down the scary stairs to see my friend Emmet. In his cosy bedroom. He was fine. I had to check. I was in charge. Zita and Niamh and Orlaith were at the cottage. 

Zita and Orlaith went to the not very near airport this afternoon. So she can go back to way far away Ireland.  

Uncle Bill came over to say goodbye to Orlaith. And tell funny stories. He did not have any tea. Maybe he is sick. Oh dear.

Orlaith is going to come back next year. That is good. Now cousin Ciara is going to come for a nice visit. She is from way far away Ireland too. That is were the cousins live. It is known.

Niamh had an audition for next year at her dance a lot school. Niamh is very busy. Tonight she is going to have her dinner with Julia her dance a lot friend.  At her house with the outside bathtub. 

When Zita gets home from the not so close airport I will not be in charge. That is good. You cannot have nice naps when you are in charge. 

Craig and Emmet were not so busy they just took the fixed glasses to Craig's mother's place. And a big bag of old papers. But no nice very bright lights. She thinks someone stole them. It was the squirrels I bet. They broke our beautiful lights on my patio. Craig's mother breaks her glasses all the time. Oh well. 

Cara and Emily brought Niamh a not so scary mask back from their visit to the city all filled full of canals and bridges. It was not Rome where the Pope lives. It was another city were everybody can talk in Italian. With nice cheese restaurants. I do not know if ducks live in their canals like our ducks. Nobody told me. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment