Sunday 22 June 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Fifteen

It is a beautiful day. A nice quiet Sunday. We had a nice long walk. To the the little lake. With the parking place for boats. It is hot outside. 

Everybody else was fast asleep. Except Craig who had to watch the little cars race. Oh well

Then Craig and I had croissant bits. We played throw the big Red a Ball after. Ha.

It is still clean the house all spic and span day. Oh well. We will not play throw the Red Ball so much today. We will be too busy being spic and span. Oh well. Craig made the den all tidy. Not anything on the floor. Ha. 

Zita and Niamh went to the other park way down my busy street. To see Zita's friend's beautiful pictures. She made the pictures all by herself. There are lots and lots of pictures in the park. Only today. I cannot go. Way too many people. I might get lost. Or someone might step on my feet. Too bad for me.

Craig and Zita and Niamh brought Emmet a box full of pizza home from the nice restaurant. All cheese pizzas for Emmet. The nice man who owns the restaurant knows my family. He says hello beautiful to Niamh and Zita. Not Craig. Ha.

Craig's mother thought it was another day. She did not get to go for the pizza. She does not remember things. I do. I am not so old. 

Craig's friend Eamonn was here yesterday. He said he does not loose dogs on his airplanes. He has to tell people to find them. Or everyone will be sad. That is true. I will not bark at him now.

Niamh had to go out. They are taking more pictures of her. Dancing. Not Mister Bill pictures. Oh well. 

We put all the comfy rugs in the scary basement. So we could use the noisy make the floors clean machine everywhere. We will be spic and span and cousin Ciara will not know we were all dirty. Ha. 

Last night Zita used the very sharp special for only me brush to make my fur all nice and smooth. Good for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment