Tuesday 24 June 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Seventeen

I did not go for a walk this morning. Oh dear. 

Zita and Niamh are gone far away and could not go with me for a walk. It is a very soggy day.

Craig does not take me for nice walks. Because of of the go fast chair. We might go way too fast and crash. Oh dear. Emmet does not take me for walks because of the nasty holes. From the nasty food hospital. Too bad for me.

Craig and I had our toasts. Inside. It was too soggy to go on my beautiful patio. I saw frogs. I did not bark. Good for me.

I slept on the big comfy bed last night. Craig was not scared. There was a skunk here last night. We could smell it. You cannot play with skunks. It is known.

Our friend Kathy brought the gold big car back from Mister Paul's tire store. The tires are all round. And full. That is good.

I had to guard the house this afternoon. Craig took Emmet to his university to talk to the nice people about all his new story classes. For when the university starts again.

Craig and Emmet went to Doctor Smith's store to get my tummy medicine. And more food for me. That is good. 

They bought bagels for Zita and Niamh and Ciara for when they get home. At my bed time. I will wait up for them. To say hello to my cousin Ciara. 

She is going to sleep in Niamh's beautiful bedroom. Because Emmet is too loud at night. 

Zita told us that they found Ciara at the way too big airport. That is good. She did not get lost.  She was just late. Maybe the airplane got lost. Oh well. 

Craig and I had peanut butter bagels. Some peanut butter dripped on his knees. Ha. I like peanut butter. Emmet too. We all like peanut butter. Good for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment