Friday 20 June 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Thirteen

We had another very beautiful day. I was a perfect dog on my walk. I got treats. 

I had toasts at my watching window. With Zita and Craig. They had their coffee. It takes too long to drink coffee. I have to be a good waiter. Then we can throw the Red a Ball. When all the coffee is gone.

Craig took his little car to get Niamh.  She slept at her dance a lots friends house. Out on the very fast street. Not way far away. Just not close. I did not go. I was too busy helping Zita. We cleaned the side yard with the very loud blowing machine. 

Zita and I washed the windows today. In the afternoon. I was a very big help. I did not get in the way at all. We used the hose. Good for me.

Emmet and Sava and Chris went down town to eat messy sticky meat. Emmet said he just likes nice steaks on nice white plates. With way skinny chips. They are not messy. Or sticky. 

This afternoon Emmet walked to his university. To talk to people all about his new story classes. There was nobody there. Oh dear. Too bad for him. It is good to talk to people. But they have to be there. 

Zita's car still has a tire that does not want to stay all full. And all round. Oh dear. It will have to visit Mister Paul's tire store. Oh dear.

Uncle Bill brought his new noisy big motorcycle here. It is very blue. And it has an extra seat for brave people. But not for dogs. That is good. I do not like motorcycles. Only Uncle Bill's.

This afternoon I heard the fireman's trucks. With their loud noises. I do not like that noise. I bark at them. And I get in trouble. Oh well. That noise means everything is not all right. I like things to be all right. 

Tomorrow we are going to clean the whole house from top to bottom. Until it is squeaky clean. Zita said so. Everyone has to help. Especially me. Because I am allways a big help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment