Wednesday 18 June 2014

Day Seven a Hundred and Eleven

Today is Niamh's last day of her dance a lot school. Ha. Until when it gets cold again.

Tomorrow is her only remember everything exam. Then Niamh and I will have our summer holidays. Together. That is good.

Niamh told me she is going to way far away Ireland again. Zita too. In a while. When cousin Ciara goes home.  I am not going. Craig says I cannot go on airplanes. They might lose me. That would be way sad. Craig's friend Eamonn loses dogs on airplanes all the time. Oh dear. Oh dear. He should not come to visit my house. I will bark at him. Ha.

What would my family do without me? What would I do? I have to take care of them. It is my job. I will not go on airplanes. Emmet cannot go on airplanes either. Because of all the nasty holes in him. It is known. Emmet and I, we will not go on airplanes together. That is good.

I am going to stay here and take care of Craig and Emmet. To make sure nobody loses them. And they get up in the morning. And eat vegetables. Like my green beans. And water the garden. That is why I am in charge. Too bad for them. Ha.

A frog came into my house. Zita took it away. To the nice garden. I cannot play with frogs. They break. Oh dear. 

Craig is still a nice detective way olden Turkey. Trying to find some nasty people. We did not throw the Red Ball a lot. Just a little bit of times. Oh well.

I had a nice walk today. Then we had toasts. With Craig's new special good Father's Day jam from France. Just like me. I am from France. A way way long ago. I saved cows from nasty wolves and robbers. That is why I am so brave. Except for the scary bushes at night. Ha. 

We should have croissants with the special jam. That would be good.

Niamh is very happy her school is all over. For our beautiful summer. On our beautiful patio. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment