Thursday 12 June 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Five

Niamh was the star again. Emmet told me so. 

Last night Emmet went to the special dance for everybody night. Niamh was still the Queen of Hearts. He was very proud of her. He told me she was the best toe dancer. And the most beautiful. With her beautiful costume. And very red toe shoes. I could not go. Too bad for me. I guarded Craig. His hockey team lost. Again. Too bad for him. 

Orlaith and Zita went to see Emmet's nice university again. To talk to people.

Today is chose your rascal day. People keep coming to my door. To make sure we did not forget it is rascal day. We would not forget. My family talks about the rascals all the time. Even at diner. Craig likes rascals. He says some of them are way bad listeners. He does not like them. They probably do not get nice secret presents. Ha.

Yesterday Zita and Niamh and Orlaith went to the breakfast for not so much money store. They went without Craig and Mister Paul. That is not right. It is their store. Oh dear. 

I had toasts today. After my soggy dog day walk. That is good.

Craig and Emmet went out in the nearly rain to the chose your rascal store. With the special pieces of rascal paper. 

Zita is going to go when she comes home with Niamh. It is way important to get the nice rascal. It is known.  

We will not know who our rascal is until late. Maybe after my bedtime. Oh well. My bed is comfy.

Some people do not get to have their own rascals. Some places someone nasty just says they are the most important rascal. That is not right. We do not do that here. Emmet says we fixed that way way long ago. It takes a long time to get rascal days for you own place. It is known.

Last night Niamh was so tired because she was doing her toe dance so many times she went to sleep before me. Toe dance can make you very tired. Especially if you are a star. Stars cannot make any mistakes. That makes you very tired. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment