Monday 16 June 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Nine

Zita did not sleep in the big comfy bed last night. I was all in charge. Ha. 

Craig watched the scary wolves and dragons program twice. Oh dear. I had a long nap on the comfy bed. I did not watch. Ha.

Zita and Niamh and Orlaith stayed in the dark scary forest. With all the bears. Last night in Kathy's cottage. 

We did not go for a walk this morning. Oh well. Craig and I sat on my patio. No toasts today. Cinnamon buns instead. Ha.

We watered my garden. So I will have beautiful green bean treats. 

Then we played throw the Red Ball. That is good.  

Zita and Niamh and Orlaith were chased by a nasty turkey. At the cottage. They will bring Uncle Bill next time Zita told me. Too bad for the turkey. Ha.

Craig is a detective in way long long ago Turkey. A different Turkey. When it had a king. He is a friend of the king's mother. He likes to cook. And catch nasty people.

There is a dog that lives in his little building. It scares away all the nasty pigeons. That is good. Pigeons are like geese. There are way too many. My friends the crows keep the nasty squirrels away from my big patio trees. That is good. 

Orlaith is going on her airplane back to way far away Ireland tomorrow. She is going to come back later she said. Zita will take her to the not so very near airport. In the gold big car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment