Sunday 8 June 2014

Day Seven Hundred and One

Today is Niamh's dance for everybody day. 

We are very busy. Niamh had to get up way early to help with all her dance a lot students. At the dance a lot place. Sometimes I go there to get Niamh. At night. It is not too far away. 

Zita and I only went for a late short walk. It is a hot day. I had a nice nap in the shade on my patio.

Last night Niamh got her I am the Queen of Hearts beautiful costume on. Niamh is way beautiful in her costume. I saw her practice her toe dance. In the kitchen. She is very tall on her new all red toe dance shoes.

She is going to dance a lot of times today. Not in her beautiful costumes. And not in her not so beautiful black and white costume. With the scary mask. Just in her regular beautiful costumes. 

Everybody is going to watch Niamh dance. I am going to guard our house. From the nasty squirrels. Or maybe the lions. They are back. Because it is summer. 

We do not have lions in winter. Zita says they go to Florida for the winter. I do not know where Florida is. I will not go there. Too many lions. 

Craig told me Niamh was in lots of dances for the dance for everybody day. Emmet said she was the star. She was not the Queen of Hearts today. That is for her dance for everybody at night dance. In a little while. 

Today was with all her dance a lot friends. Julia and Zoe and Lindsy. Craig said they were all beautiful. That is good. Zita said they laughed a lot. That is because they are friends. 

Everybody is going out for dinner tonight. To eat pizza. I will guard the house again. I have a very busy day when I am in charge. 

Emmet has his remember everything exam in two days. Oh dear. He is very busy too. Remembering everything.

Tonight is the scary television program night. There are going to be scary giants on tonight. I will not watch. Too scary. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment