Thursday 26 June 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Nineteen

I had a nice quiet day. I had a long walk and saw my friends the ducks. They were all asleep under the big tall trees by the other pond. I did not bark at them.

We had our toasts this morning. We were very quiet. Niamh and Ciara were still fast asleep. No toasts for them. Too bad for them.

I had to have the awful nose collar this morning. A bit too much pulling. Oh dear.

Craig went to the tidy me up store for a nice haircut. I am going to go to the make me beautiful store soon. So I will not be way too hot in the summer. That is good.

When we put the make the house cold machine on I lie beside the cold hole in the floor. That is good. 

Emmet has all his new stories for his university all ready. His university starts when all my beautiful trees  go all gold just like Zita's big car. That is good. 

There were way fast airplanes flying over my house today. They are very loud. Not big airplances for lots of people to go far far away. Little fast airplane to catch nasty people and their nasty airplanes. Ha. 

Ciara and Niamh like to go to the ice cream store. Niamh loves ice cream. I love green beans. And way cold peas. And lettuce. The kind that is crunchy. Not the soft kind. 

Craig is still a nice detective in long long ago turkey. A nice lady died. Oh dear. The detective will find the nasty person. If the detective had a nice dog he would be quicker. It is known. 

They will chop his head off. That is what they did long long ago. Oh dear. That is not nice. We do not do that here. Auntie Louise just throws away the key. Craig told me. It is easy to lose keys. Zita loses hers all the time. They are not auntie Louise's keys. Just Zita's keys for the gold big car. 

We made a big round cake today. It has a hole in the middle. I do not know why. I do not eat cakes. I do not like lemons. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment