Monday 9 June 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Two

Another way busy day for me.

Everybody did not go to the nice restaurant last night. The gold big car had an empty tire. It could not go anywhere. Craig and Zita put more air into the tire. They took the car to Mister Paul's fix your tire store. Craig's car is too small for everybody. Oh well.

Everybody stayed home. To study for the remember everything exams. Except Craig who watched the very scary wolves and dragons program. Oh well.

Craig drove Niamh to her dance a lot school. She had very very big pieces of paper to take to school today. I could not read them. Dogs can not read things. Just see them. Oh well. Sometimes Craig reads me parts of nice books. Not scary ones. 

I had a fast walk this morning. Before it got way too hot for us. We had nice toasts too.

Orlaith is going to ride Niamh's go fast bicycle up the very big hills. Zita and Craig will go and have a nice lunch at the top of the very big hill. With Kathy and Orlaith. Kathy likes to go up the very big hills on her bicycle. I do not know why.

I stayed here to guard my friend Emmet. He is very busy. Because of the way old Gods remember everything exam tomorrow. I will keep everybody away. So he can study and drink his Irish tea. Ha.  

Zita is writing a story. She has a meeting tonight. She has to make a speech all about our newspaper. She says making speeches is scary. I do not know. I do not have to make speeches. Good for me.

Craig used to write speeches for scary people. A long time ago. Oh well

The present man brought me presents today. Not secret presents. Not sing happy birthday presents. They are best dog in the world presents. Just for me. New bouncy balls. A lot of them. They are not as small as before. Because I am a big dog. Ha.

Niamh has to go to the dance a lot place. With her Queen of Hearts beautiful costume. To practice her special toe dance for the dance for everybody night tomorrow. 

Tomorrow is going to be way busy day. I will have a nice nap so I am all ready. Ha.





No comments:

Post a Comment