Monday 2 June 2014

Day Six Hundred and Ninety Five

We got up way early. Orlaith went to visit the row your own boat fast place. It is only open way too early in the morning. I went back to bed. To keep Craig company.

It is a hot day. Because it is summer. We sat on the patio and had our toasts. I had a nice nap. But I got too hot and had to come in and have a nice cube treat. 

Then I had another nap. On my comfy bed. 

Craig is a roman soldier again. He does not have a nice dog. Only a general. It can not be a very good book. I saw it. No pictures at all. Oh well. 

Sometimes Craig and I look at big books with pictures of castles. I like those books. 

Emmet has a tell me everything you know test. About all the way old Gods. He missed the test because he was in the nasty food hospital. So he has to take it now. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

Zita and Orlaith are going to visit the old university in Kingston tomorrow. They will look at the row your own boat place at the university. Orlaith likes to row boats. With no motors. They are not so noisy. So you can sneak up on the fish. Ha.

Bears catch fish without boats. Uncle Bill told me. Ha. 

Niamh has a scary costume for one of her dance for everybody dances. It is all little black and white squares. It covers her all up. Even her toes and head and fingers. It is not beautiful. I like her beautiful Queen of Harts costume better. It is known.

Last night when Zita went on the patio to water the beautiful flowers a man was yelling nasty words. On my street. That is not right. 

I was at my front door. I gave him my most very fierce and scary growl. Very loud. A lot of times. He went right away. Ha. 

Zita said he was a nasty man. She said it was the right thing to be very fierce. Good for me. I was very brave. I got bean treats. 

Some people are nasty. Some dogs too. I do not know why. Tonight I will talk to Saint Newton. He will know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment