Tuesday 3 June 2014

Day Six Hundred and Ninety Six

I had a very busy day. 

When I got up I had a sick tummy.  I ate my breakfast too fast.  Oh dear. 

Zita and I went for a short walk in the rain. It was not so cold. I saw Jamie   He was a soggy dog. Oh well.

I had toasts. I had to eat them slowly. 

Zita and Orlaith went down to see the beautiful university on the giant lake. And see their row very fast boats. I am in charge when Zita is away. It is known. Ha.

Craig had to go to the dentist. My friend Emmet came upstairs so I could guard him. I had a nice nap on his feet. 

He was studying for his all about everything exam. I was a big help. It is better to study with nice warm feet. It is known.

Niamh is at the practice a lot for the dance for everybody night. She will not be home until bedtime. Oh well.

Zita and Orlaith are away until late. They will not have dinner here tonight. 

Craig and Emmet are going to ask Mister Tony to bring some pizzas. So they will not starve to death. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment