Thursday 19 June 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Twelve

It is a beautiful day. We went for two walks around the two ponds. With the ducks.

Then we had toasted muffins. Not just toasts today. Ha. Then I helped move the cars.

Emmet had a big nap in the swingy outside bed. I had a nice nap under it. 

Emmet has to find all the good story class for the next year at his university. Ones he likes. All about way way old things. And places. And people. Not way too early in the morning ones this time. A nice time after your donuts and your tea is ready at Mister Horton's store. That is a good time for story classes.

Niamh had her remember everything exam today. All about a poem. Now Niamh is all finished her school. For this time. That is good. 

Niamh and all her dance a lot friends are going to the outside bath tub house. For a nice happy school is over party. 

The white and red rascal sign is gone. That is good. It is my watching corner again. Just mine. Ha.

Zita is writing stories again. For the nice people who want lots and lots of lady rascals. Everywhere. That is good. I am a lady too. I can help. On my comfy duvet. With the flowers on it. 

I have not seen my friend Jamie on our nice walks. Her nice person has gone to visit all the big fields where they had the broken house war. Jamie goes for walks at a different time. Until she gets back. Maybe Jamie and Zorro will get I am home presents. I do. That is good. 

Craig is still in old Turkey. His friend got shot. He did not die. That is good. It is very hot in Turkey. They always wear slippers. Even outside. In the streets. Craig told me. Oh well. 

Tonight is Zita's night for stretching on the floor night. With smelly candles. Dogs do not like candles. They can hurt you. Oh dear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment