Saturday 28 June 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Twenty One

We got up late today. Because it is a hot day.

Niamh and cousin Ciara took me for our nice walk. Not a so long walk. Because it is a too hot day.

Craig got up so late he almost forgot my peanut butter treat. He got up too late for toasts. Too late to go to his Saturday breakfast party. Oh dear.

We are just having a nice relaxing day. Nice naps on my comfy bed.  Or on the nice warm patio stones until I get too hot.

We played throw the Big Red ball a bit. Not too much.

Zit and Niamh and cousin Ciara went shopping. All afternoon. To buy presents. For the other cousins in way far away. Not for me or Craig or Emmet. Too bad for us. 

I stayed here with Craig and Emmet. Emmet went for a walk in the too hot. I did not go with him. 

Craig is still a detective. He has not caught anybody yet. Because he does not have a nice dog to help him. Too bad for him.  

Emmet went out to rest on the outside swingy bed. I kept him company. Good for us. Craig just cooked a big pot on the stove. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment