Tuesday 1 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Twenty Three

I got cheese on my little breakfast today. When Craig was still in bed. Ha.

I always have a little breakfast before we go on our morning walks. So I will not have a grumbly tummy. And wake everyone up. 

I got the special cheese from the make the cheese very small cheese machine. Ha.

Craig and Paul went to the breakfast for not very much money store. They took the extra pieces of Niamh's new bed back to the store. They bought new pillows. Not for me. For gramma. Oh well.

Niamh came home early from school because she thought she was going to visit the dentist today. It is not today. It is tomorrow. Silly Niamh. 

Dogs never get confused about tomorrow. We only know about today. Tomorrow will soon be today. It is easier that way. People make things too confusing. That is why they always forget things. It is known.

Zita is writing again. For Mr. Saint Paul. A very big long story. She does not have to say it out loud. Just write it. I am helping. When Zita can not think anymore we go out and throw the Red Ball. I am a big help.

Niamh is going to dance tonight. At her other dance a lot place. Not her dance a lot school. That is good. Niamh loves to dance. Even without me. Emmet only likes to dance with me. That is nice.




No comments:

Post a Comment