Tuesday 8 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Thirty

It is a very rainy day. 

We do not play catch the Red Ball so much when there is a rainy day. Craig is afraid of the rain. Oh well. 

Emmet and Zita are nearly all finished with the universities this time. Emmet has remember everything exams way too soon. Oh dear.

Niamh too. She is going to come home early so she can study for her remember everything exams. She comes home so I can help her study. I am a big help for studying. It is known. 

Not Craig. He is too old for remember everything exams. He rembers my dinner time. And my treat times. And where I left my Blue Bone.  That is good. He is not way too old yet.

Zita and I play Blue Bone every night. Before bed time. Emmet too at dinner time. That is good.

The snow is all melting in the lots of rain. That is good. The pond will soon be full of water. And my friends the ducks will be back.

Uncle Bill came over this afternoon. For his Irish tea. That is good. He said I was skinny. That is not nice. I am not skinny. I am just not way too fury. Oh well. 

The very red birds are making their home in my hedge again this year. That is good. They are a bit noisy. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment