Friday 25 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Forty Seven

It is a very nice quite day. Because everything is alright. 

I had a late walk. Still no water in my pond. Where will the ducks live? 

Craig played throw the Red Ball. Not a lot. Because we had to do catch up. Catch up all the things we did not do when everything was not right.  

It is not fun doing catch up. Everyone is too busy to play throw the Red Ball. Oh well.

It is time for the Turkeys again. Uncle Bill will be cold. It is not way too warm old today. Maybe the turkeys will stay home today too. Oh well.

Emmet has to sleep a lot. The nice lady doctor told him so. So he can get all better forever. I can be a big help. I am very good at sleeping on cosy beds. With lots of comfy pillows. Like Emmet's. Ha.

Niamh's dance a lot school gave her a paper that said she was way good at everything. Not just dance a lot. That is good. 

I like it when everything is all right. It is easier that way. Niamh got lots and lots of E's. E's are for Everything is All Right. It is known.

Last night I was dreaming I was catching nasty squirrels. My running feet hit Craig and he woke up and made me move. Oh well. I caught the nasty squirrel. Ha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment