Tuesday 22 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Forty Four

It is a soggy day. 

We did not go for our walk until late. Until Craig got home from taking Niamh to the dance a lot school. 

When he got home he was not fury at all. He went to the tidy me up store. Where the boys go. Not to the make me beautiful store like me. Ha. It is way too hard to make Craig all beautiful. Not like me. Too bad for him.

Then we had our toasts.

I practiced at being a very good no barking dog today. A lot. I get no barking cheese treats. I do not always get them. Oh well. It is because of the nasty squirrels. They always get me in trouble. I hate squirrels. 

Zita and I used the noisy make the house clean machine. We are now spic and span. Even me. I had a little bath because I was a bit too soggy. 

We put a funny hat on Emmet's head to make his hair all nice and clean. He can not get in the bath tub. Because of the scary tube and all the holes in him.  He might get all leaky. Oh dear. 

The hospital called Zita today. To tell us to bring poor Emmet to the nasty food hospital in two days. So they can fix him all up forever. No more scary tubes or very fat bandages. That is good. 

I was very quiet this afternoon.  So I would not wake Emmet up. From his nice nap. 

Niamh is going to her other dance a lot school tonight. Until a little late. Not way too late. She will not have dinner with us. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment