Wednesday 2 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Twenty Four

This is the way too early in the morning day. Everyone has to leave early. I guard the house. 

Craig forgot to give me my peanut butter treat. He just left in on the counter.  He is old. He forgets things like that. Oh dear. He forgets my dinner time too. Oh well. 

When Zita got home she found it for me. She is not old. Just Craig. And Paul. And Uncle Bill. Ha. 

I had a long walk this morning. Only a bit of a soggy dog this morning. That is good.

Niamh had to go to the dentist. Craig drove her. This is the right day. Ha. 

Craig had to put all the pices of paper from the big wood box into piles. I do not know why. He does it every year. They are not interesting books. Just lots of pieces of paper. Oh well. 

Zita has a lot of stories to write. She needed my help. So I stayed on my comfy duvet to be a big help.

Emmet has lots to write too. All about old old kings with too many roses. And way old Gods. And wars with very nasty people who did not like anybody but themselves. The war that Craig's daddy's very big airplane was in. We have pictures of it. It was all black. Like me. 

Emmet has a bunch of remember everything exams very soon. Oh dear. I do not like exams. 

Zita does not have any remember everything exams this year. Just lots of long long stories and speeches to lots of people. All about how to think. 


No comments:

Post a Comment