Monday 7 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Twenty Nine

I had to guard the house a lot today. By myself.

Everyone had to out. Zita had to go to see if nasty people were telling the truth.

Craig drove everybody to school. And home.

Niamh had to make a very big speech today. Niamh does not like making speeches. They are scary. 

Craig makes good speeches. He likes to talk. I do not listen. He is too confusing. It is better when he reads the books about nice policemen with nice dogs to me. And croissants. Ha.  

Niamh is going to dinner with the dance a lot teachers. To a not too many chips restraurent. A little pieces of food all covered by leafs restraurent. And rice. A no nice croissants restraurent. Oh well. I just like my cheese and my green bean treats. It is known. 

It was not cold today. Craig left the door open so I could come in and out with my Red Ball. That is good.

Craig and Emmet watched their scary television program last night. With the very fierce dragons and young ladies with pointy swords. I did not watch. I helped Niamh with her school work. It is not scary at all. 

This afternoon I helped Zita finish her very big story for Mr. Saint Paul. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment