Wednesday 16 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Thirty Eight

Another not all right day. I did not go on a nice walk this morning. I played throw the Red Ball instead. That is not right. I had toasts and looked out my watching window. 

Zita did not sleep in her big comfy bed last night. I had to sleep there to keep Craig company. Or he might fall out of the bed. Or be scared of the very dark night. 

Zita stayed with poor Emmet at the hospital. In a very little bed. A not so comfy bed. Oh dear. Emmet cannot eat anything. Just water. Oh dear. He will starve. Zita will have to make more Irish chicken. 

Niamh still has a sick tummy. She did not go to school. She slept in her nice new bed until late. 

Craig went of to the hospital to take care of Emmet. He brought him his favourite ice tea. He can drink ice tea. If he wants. 

Zita told me Emmet just wants to sleep a lot. To get all better. That is good.

Zita came home and we had a long nap in the big cosy bed. 

I helped Niamh watch television on her little computer. On her bed. Then she fell asleep too. I am in charge again. No barking at nasty dogs when everybody is asleep. It is known. 

We had another nice nap. That is good. Zita will bring Emmet's dinner to the nasty food hospital so he won't starve. 


No comments:

Post a Comment