Sunday 13 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Thirty Five

Everybody is back in our house. That is right. 

Zita had to get up in the night. When I was asleep. To give Emmet his medicine. I got up too. I was a big help. Craig was asleep.  He was not a big help. Like me. Zita said I was a very good nurse. Ha.

Zita and I had a sleep until late this morning. After I had my breakfast I went back to sleep in the very big bed. To keep Zita company. It is not nice to have to sleep all by yourself in a big bed.

I did not sleep with Emmet. He was very tired. I did not want to step on the big scary tube by mistake.

Zita has to wash Emmet's hair. Just like me. Ha. 

I had three pieces of toasts this morning. That is good. I helped Craig chop the ice in my side yard with the big ice chopper. 

There is no snow on my corner. There is still snow on my patio. Oh well. I found lots of balls in the nearly all gone snow. That is good. Green and blue balls. No new Red Balls. Oh well.

I went for a car ride this afternoon. But I had to come home. Too much barking. Zita said I need to practice no barking car rides. It is hard. There are very dangerous things outside the car. It is known.

The very big and noisy clean the street machines. They would sweep us all up and we would be gone. 
There would be no more us in my house. Oh dear. Too bad for us. That is why I have to bark at them. To scare them away. It is hard being a dog in my house. 

Emmet's professor brought him a get all better card. To my house. She knows all the famous stories about the not way too long ago war. And airplanes. That is nice. 

Tonight is Craig and Emmet's scary television program night. With nasty people and dragons. And swords. And all frozen people. I do not watch it. Only Craig and Emmet. Too scary. Too bad for them. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment