Wednesday 23 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Forty Five

Last night I went in the car to get Niamh at dance a lot. I was perfect. Everybody said so. Ha.

Niamh is going to be the Queen of Hearts in the big dance for everybody night. She has to practice a lot. She told me. She will have another way beautiful costume. That is good. 

It was not very warm today. We had a not too long walk.

When we got home I had my breakfast. Then Zita and I had toasts with Craig. 

Craig told me it is Saint George's Day. Saint George's Day is not a party day. That is Saint Santa's day. Oh well. I do not know Saint George. Maybe he is a friend of my friend Saint Newton. 

He guarded people from ferocious dangerous dragons. He had a sword. Emmet has Colonel George's sword. Maybe they are the same. 

Guarding people is good. I like guarding my family. Even when they do not know they need to be guarded. 

They do not know about the very big and dangerous machines that sweep up the street. They will sweep up people too. It is known. They do not believe me. Oh well. Too bad for them.

Zita went to talk to Saint Newton and all his friends today. At his church. To get my friend Emmet all better. That is good.

I want everything to be right. It is my job to make things all right for my family. They take care of me and I take care of all of them. It is what dogs do.

Uncle Bill came over on his motorcycle. It is too cold today for motorcycles. Too bad for him. 

Paul came over too. For his coffee. He is back from the far away cold island. His daughter made him go. He did not fall into any volcanoes. Ha. 

Tonight Niamh to going to her dance a lot friend Makenzie's house for a stay up way too late and do your homework night. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment