Tuesday 29 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Fifty One

I had a nice long walk with my friend Jamie this morning. 

It is a very windy day. Sometimes windy days are scary. Noises everywhere. I pull too much on windy days. Oh dear. 

When we got got home we had toasts. Only little toasts today. Oh well.

There were lots of big trucks and very big machines on my corner. Digging holes. I do not know why. They were very noisy.  They did not pay any attention to me. That is not very nice. It is my corner. 

Craig and I played throw the Red Ball all morning. He is very stubborn. Oh well.

We are still making the scary basement all neat and tidy. More too much stuff. 

Zita and I found Emmet's great grandfather's very old tools. From long long ago. They are not too much stuff. We will keep them. In a special box. 

It is going to be the too much stuff day again. It is Craig's favourite day. In the summer. This year we will have lots of stuff for the too much stuff day. That is good.

I do not have too much stuff. Only people have way too much stuff. Dogs do not need too much stuff to be happy. Just our family. All together. And all right. It is known.

Zita said we are going to get new soft chairs for our patio. We will have our toasts and coffee on our patio in a little while. When all my beautiful flowers are there. That is good. 

Craig did not eat all of Emmet's special own made cookies. That is good. They are Emmet's. Not Craig's. It is known. 





No comments:

Post a Comment