Thursday 3 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Twenty Five

I had worry-full day.

I went to the make me beautiful store this morning.  I do not like going to the make me beautiful store very much. I just like coming home. My family is not there. Who is taking care of them when I am away? My house was all by itself. It will be scared without me there to guard it. Oh dear.

When I got home everybody said I was very beautiful. That is true. I am. Craig says he likes to see my beautiful eyes again. That is nice. And my waggly tail. 

I am not way so fury anymore. I do not look like me. Emmet is furrier than I am.  When I go for my walks everyone will think Zita has a new dog. Oh dear. Oh dear.

They will think I got lost. The nasty dogs will think I am gone. They will think it is another dog guarding my house. A not so fierce dog. They will try to come to my corner. Or get in my side yard and steal my Red Ball. Oh dear. I will have to stay in my watching window to keep them away. 

Emmet said I should not worry so much. I will be way fury soon. I will worry anyway. It is known.

Someone said Niamh did not have a nice laugh. They are wrong. And not very nice. Niamh has the best laugh. She laughs at Craig and me all the time. I bet they cannot toe dance. Too bad for them. 

I went down the scary stairs to help Zita to wash my comfy bed. It was a bit smelly everyone said. I do not think it was smelly. Oh well. 

Niamh is teaching tonight. Zita has an important meeting tonight. Only Craig and Emmet and me for dinner. Ha. Peanut butter.  




No comments:

Post a Comment