Sunday 6 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Twenty Eight

We had Chinese food last night. Ha. It is Saint Newton's favourite dinner. Mine too. Lots of little things to fall down on the floor. Ha.

We had a long long walk in the beautiful sunshine this morning. Around the park. Twice. 

Then I had to help everybody with their lots of school work. It was a very busy morning. I had toasts too. 

We had pancakes and bacon too. For our lunch. Nothing fell. Too bad for me.  

Tomorrow Zita is going to listen to why nasty people should go to the jail. They sent a nice letter asking her to go and see if she could help to see who is telling the truth. Ha. They are in trouble. Zita always knows. Zita is going to be away all day. I will be in charge. Ha.

When Niamh gets home from her dancing Zita is making Irish chicken. That means green beans. We always have green beans with Irish chicken. Lots of green bean treats for me. That is good. 

In the hot summer we will have our own grown green beans. It is my job to keep the nasty squirrels and bunny rabbits away. From my side garden. Or they will eat all of them. None for me then. Oh dear. 

Emmet and Craig's way scary television program starts again tonight. It is all about knights and wolves and vey big dragons where all the nice people get killed. That does not sound like a nice show to me. 

Zita and I do not watch it. She says it has too many nasty people for nice polite ladies like us. Ha. Too bad for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment